Friday, May 1, 2009

when you're lucid you're the sweetest thing

a few snaps of my new hair for all y'all:

done!

hair bow

still adjusting

hellooooooo



today was sleeping late, prairie dress dressing, radio station talking, marigold planting, seed spreading, sunshine soaking. tonight is a great hot shower and the may day house clean extravaganza. tomorrow is a rise early, country drive, antique fair kinda day. i hope the rain waters my flowers and then the sun shines bright and strong and makes everything grow good and green. i also hope i find a dress form at the fair tomorrow, and other treasures too, obv.

still working on my shaved ice techniques. i need to get on making some kind of syrup. my dad has already volunteered to be my guinea pig, so i just need to start concocting some actual flavors. any suggestions?

times a'wastin'! see y'all next time.

No comments: