Sunday, November 8, 2009

don't do me no favors, just let me live and learn

in my effort to avoid studying for the exam i have tomorrow in anatomy (SO HARD), i began (don't ask me how, just the magic of the internet i guess) to search through vintage wedding dresses on this amazing site. without further ado, i present to you, bianca's wedding dress choices 2kNever:


are you dying? i am positively DYING p.s. this one won't fit me but most of the others will










this pink number is catching my eye just that much more than the others. can you see me in this? can you even see me with a goddamn boyfriend??



this is especially humorous because i joined a dating site a few days ago and have spent some time picking out the perfect dating site pictures etc etc and NO ONE will return my messages. i have written to nine people! what kind of crazy/sad/ridiculous/incomprehensible world is this?! wise up internet!

we now return to our regularly scheduled program....

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I won't go as far as saying that I want to be married now, but just looking at those dresses!

OMG!

Me said...

2knever rideordie