Friday, June 5, 2009

all my cares just drift right into space

a conversation with matt hollister about my night (he's in bold):



tonight i hung out with my first kiss
and i think he kissed one of my friends? which is really funny
i'll ask him tomorrow
wait did i tell you what i did tonight???
no
oh
duh
I WENT TO SEE BLUES TRAVELER
WHOA
they were playing free downtown on the river
so listen
so i decided, well i'm gonna get my mom to drive me, because it will be impossible to find parking
but then my mom was a bitch
haha
so i got a ride with my friend and her dad
and FIRST
we thought it was at the empire state plaza
so we drove there and parked in the underground lot
and we came out of this stairway onto the plaza, and it was SILENt
we went to the wrong place!
so then we drove by the place where it was
and it was so crowded
we were like, fuck that
even though i ws SO SAD
because i saw third eye blind about a month ago and it was one of the best experiences of my life
so anyways
i was really sad but christines dad was driving and he was going to buy us beer
so i just went with it
i feel like you told this story once in '96
anyways so we went to this place and got beer and then i got drunk
probably
it was good then
anyways so then we decided to walk to this apartment that my first kiss and his friends were at
so we were walking downtown on this street that has a jillians, you know, the adult arcade
and i saw this guy wearing glasses and a hat, and in my mind i thought, wow that looks like john popper
and before i even knew what i was doing i was saying "can i shake your hand?"
and he said "sure!"
hahahahahaha
and then we shook hands and then i ran away in complete joy
it was so awesome
i was nervous for like 3 hours after
why would you be nervous AFTER?
haha
i literally ran away laughing
it was so awesome
because it all happened so fast
you made his night
it was like a surprise party!
he suddenly felt relevent again
no way
he is awesome
he has SO MANY HARMONICAS
is he not fat anymore?
halfway


tonight was awesome.

No comments: