Monday, September 29, 2008

i'll ride with the tide and go with the flow

well hello!
i wanted to keep you updated on my recent activities, some of which include:

baking a cake! someone please eat it so i don't have to.heaven on a plate

finishing a puzzle in 2 days!! (this puzzle is still haunting my mind! i dream in slow motion pictures of hands putting pony pieces together. slowly slowly, scanning the box with my fingers, plucking green pieces with the right amount of grass, gingerly snapping the perfect piece into its perfect position. oh! you have no idea the thrills of puzzling! i might just have a puzzle party!)
mares and foals puzzle

buying some vintage floral wallpaper so i can one day live out my dreams of a completely wicker bedroom! (this is a picture of nipper the dog, he is near where i got the wallpaper)
nipper the dog

attending a concert in woodstock with my dad
sonia kitchell and the slip

downloading tons of country music and singing almost all the time
(no picture for this - but i have been making videos of myself singing and they are hidden. probably one day they will surface and you will curse my existence)

its fall!!
pumpkinz


its a bit hectic for the next week or so and i am trying to figure out how to deal with this much on my plate. mind you, its not that much at all, but for the past two months i've had a to do list that looks like this:

-wake up
-try to leave the house at least once


so! good luck to me! i've already failed at ebay this week, and i'm sure thats not the only thing that won't get done.

well! that was pretty productive. does anyone know how to two step? i need lessons! also has anyone seen the movie 'with six you get eggroll'? mostly doris day had my perfect bedroom in this movie and if you could see it you would just throw up all over my face. i promise you this.

adios amigos!

No comments: