Monday, December 14, 2009

loneliness, loneliness, it's such a waste of time

so i'm in finals week at school. i keep trying to remind myself why i am doing this but truthfully can't think of any reasons! oops! because i am the ultimate procrastinator i have been downloading music like crazy and it is truly the only bright spot in my life currently (other than that dim light at the end of this weeks tunnel (i'll be out on wednesday, clutching my sanity with dear life)) below are two songs which i would like to really be on the same level with. let's call them the framework which i am going to build my winter break inside of. nice. and. easy.



whelp, i can't find the other song i wanted to share with you. its linda ronstadt's cover of little feat's 'roll um easy' just praying i can roll easy right into my vacation. bless.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

good luck with finals!

jennifer bastian said...

this...this is one of my favorite songs ever. sigh!