Monday, July 12, 2010

and when my head is aching full of everywhere i've been i'll turn my face around the other way

not the original, and not even my favorite cover, but the only from the correct time period. plus they're dutch. plus there are cows. :






headed upstate tomorrow for an indefinite amount of time. planning some swimming time and some shopping time and some mom time and some dad time and some truck driving time and some fish fry time. oh! and how could i forget laundry for free time. the best of times.

these days: swimming, tanning, swimming, tanning, tanning, swimming, tanning, driving, singing, floating, selling shoes, planning country weekends, planning mid-week getaways, babysitting, looking to the sky, hugging on friends, iced tea, tanning. its not all milk and honey, duh, but i'm doing my best to do my best, therefore, my best is maybe all you will hear about.

lost my steam y'all. would you like to see somethings? i want to tell you everything about my third car journey but that would be harder than counting all the horses in oklahoma! it was good and it cleared my mind right out and then filled it back up again. its clear i am awful at functioning with no set schedule, so i'm attempting to make something like a loose net in which to hold my week in. so far i've got: babysitting, joining the community garden, walking dogs (? do i even like dogs??), the flea at least one weekend day. and that's it! gimme a break, its still a work in progress. let me leave you with a smattering of things from the past week.

epic cloud sky

beach day

J4!!!

following the sun

icees please

epic dusky sky

sea of shoes!

that's all for now! see y'all later!

1 comment:

kmonsok said...

nice and sexy pictures