Tuesday, May 18, 2010

shoulda been different but it wasn't different was it?

this is so right on

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): When people are truly dehydrated, the
impulse that tells them they're thirsty shuts down. That's why they may
not know they're suffering from a lack of water. In a metaphorically similar
way, Pisces, you have been deprived so long of a certain kind of emotional
sustenance that you don't realize what you're missing. See if you can find
out what it is, and then make measured (non-desperate!) plans to get a
big, strong influx of it. The cosmic rhythms will be on your side in this
effort!


going to work on it work on it work on it

1 comment:

J said...

Interesting. :) I'm a Libra so it doesn't apply to me, but that's still an interesting little horoscope.

I didn't know the impulse for thirst shuts down. I used to let myself get dehydrated unintentionally when I was younger, and I guess I never noticed how desperate I needed liquids because it had shut down.

...Suddenly it all makes sense now, haha.