Saturday, October 2, 2010

walk me in the morning through the clover*

tuneage around these parts these days:














and get ready for my stupendous finish:




also, somehow, after all this time, i am still listening to linda ronstadt with purpose.


and now that i've done that, i can tell you about my friday! i've always liked fridays and today? well today friday came right up to me and shook my hand. bless. i woke myself up with both sides of new colony six's greatest hits and two apples from the apple bag. a thin swipe of eyeliner and i was off on maroon five in the rain to greenpoint to have my hair cut. one head massage and deep conditioning treatment later and i'm in greenwich village fantasizing i'm jane fonda in barefoot in the park, showing a peek of emotion in therapy, and having the nicest lunch at murray's while looking at the grey sky and thinking how nice fridays are. i wore falltime shoes, i hugged my friend, i sang christine mcvie songs with vigor, tried on all my new clothes and tasted five different kinds of chips! what a day, what a day what a day.

i'll be seeing you friday, i'll be seeing you again real soon. (coincidently, come next friday i'll be sitting pretty in orlando, florida. i'll be damned if i don't make it to disney this time. so much to look forward to.)

until then...enjoy the fall breezes and think fondly of all the people you love.




*(the alternative title of this post is 'don't throw up - five years later')

No comments: