Thursday, March 20, 2008

we'll come into your town, we'll help you party it down

today today today today: get moving!
i am bumming around the house. need to go get newspaper to pack my dishes in. WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY DISHES?!
i have packed 2 boxes of books, a huge box of cds (CDS?!?), a box of summer shoes, and a box of vhs. today i have a great and many tasks to cross off my list, including: take shower, and get newspaper.
man, life sure is hard.

my little cousin serena is officially on board for the whole of florida and we are both so giddy about it! i can't wait to have special cousin time inside the belly of good old loretta-louise.

i made a decision yesterday to officially live a life dream and order tickets to see the price is right in june. HA! i know it sucks without bob, but maybe i will win big! winning is the real goal, so bob, or no bob, i will take burbank by storm.

okay, enough sitting around in my fucking pajamas. this is disgraceful.
adios.

No comments: