Friday, February 29, 2008

make life your goal, morning noon and night

i just received this feedback from a truly wonderful buyer, and it made me slightly weepy:

What a wonderful seller! Very kind, VERY quick shipping.Item just as described!

i don't know what i should owe the influx of emotion to; it could be lack of sleep, the fact that i will no longer be at my job in 2 weeks, my burgeoning trip to jamaica, or some combination of the three of these. all i know is, when i awoke to immediately check ebay and read those words, it made me happy to some infinite degree. i can't really explain this ebay thing. the attachment that i have to it now. the invisible connection to people that dot the whole of north america. i really do enjoy this process (save the bitch at the post office who sassed me.[i'll get you]) immensely, and hope it can always be as nice as it is right now.

i believe no one reads this blog (yet), but i had to put this out there i guess just for me. to remember. i suppose thats what its all about for me anyways.

love love love (irie and respect),
B

No comments: