Friday, November 12, 2010

honey, keep the oven warm

here's what i have to say about the week that kicked my ass:

i have never been so tired in my whole life! STUPID tired. catching 20 minute naps here and there. eating scraps of food between napping studying cleaning teeth attending class. jumble week. i walk down the streets mumbling the names of odontogenic cysts. sit on the bus lost in some histologically stained daydream. eliza assay, western blot test, trisomy 21, cri du chat, herpangina, hairy leukoplakia. ugh. and above everything else, hovering, I AM SO TIRED.


so that's that. i'm using some lovely techniques to make my life more like my life. and i'm taking me and my techniques and a whole boat full of laundry oh and that friend naomi hanson to my house in the woods this weekend for some post-fall pre-winter relaxation activation. i lost my digital camera (!) last week so i can't prove anything happens. i guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

and now to get to that sleep...


(you know i am capable of much more than this, don't you? i'm sorry i'm sorry infinity i'm sorry to me you and everyone we know for my brain dead brain. pma willing me back to life)

No comments: